Licensed architect in the states of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. NCARB certi ed, NCIDQ certi ed and LEED BD+C accredited. Eighteen years of experience in all phases of design, development and construction administration for both architecture and interior design projects of varying scale and scope. Results oriented with the ability to oversee project teams and guide clients on the issues and challenges inherent to a project while providing effective and ef cient solutions.
Architectural Support Group, LLC – Olney, MD
11/2013 to Present
Responsibilities include leading and managing all phases of design, development, documentation and administration for a wide scale of commercial and residential projects. Assists in architectural forensic investigations and has been admitted as an expert witness in a Maryland court of law. Develops client relationships and marketing strategies.
• Maryland Environmental Service – 12,000sf – Dredging facility operation building
• Carroll Lutheran Village – Multi-family balcony renovation
• Roche Residence – Residential renovation and addition
• N St. Condominium – TQM Consultant for large condominium development
• Miller’s Grant Lutheran Village – Multi-family building envelope consultant
Williams Design Group – Clifton, VA
11/2006 to 11/2013
Responsibilities included leading and managing all phases of design, development, documentation and administration for a wide scale of residential and light commercial projects. Scope ranged from interior bathroom renovations to entire new homes for residential projects and small tenant t-outs and master plans for commercial projects. Practice primarily in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
• Viar Residence – 12,900sf – Single family residence
• Freeman Residence- 5,600sf – Single family residence
• Villagio Restaurant – 2,950sf – Interior/exterior renovation
• Department of Energy – Various sf – Interior and exterior projects of various scope
• Various military bases – Various sf – Roof and restroom renovations.
STUDIOS Architecture – Washington, DC
04/2003 to 11/2006
Responsibilities included assistance in design, development, documentation and construction administration for various interior design and base building architectural projects.
• Airport Plaza 3 – 680,000sf – 17 story, Mixed use residential complex
• 610 Broadway – 70,000sf – 6 story, Commercial of ce building
• Square 452 – 350,000sf – 10 story, Commercial of ce building
• 1616 Rhode Island – 130,000sf – 10 story, Commercial of ce building
• Queens Museum of Art – Museum design competition
• Block 86/72 – Commercial high rise of ce design competition
Dorsky, Hodgson + Partners – Beachwood, Ohio
08/2002 to 04/2003
Responsibilities included master planning and site design for lifestyle centers and malls. Facade design development. Environmental graphic design.
• Legacy Village – 650,000sf – Mixed use retail architecture
• University Town Center – 2.2 million sf -Mixed use retail master plan
• Union Urban – 155,000sf – Retail architecture
Professional Internships Various
08/1998 to 03/2002
Full-time experience obtained during undergraduate education. Responsibilities included design development, model building and presentations. 3D modeling and rendering. Marketing presentations and graphics. Architectural signage design. Space and site planning. Facade design. Development of construction documentation and specifications.
University of Cincinnati
Fachhochschule – Technical University